We strongly believe in the importance of offering you the best local tour guides during your stay in Iran, all excellent connoisseurs of the cities and their stories. We offer different thematic tours, and each tour guide is carefully matched to ensure their skill set best suits the tour you select. Our guides will pass on to you their love of the country and its cultural heritage.
Depending on which tour you select, you will have the opportunity to meet experts who possess a wealth of knowledge ranging from the history, the country, the various religions to the detailed layout of the perfect Persian garden! They are all awarded with a national guide-interpreter certification card. We work with official guides but also with other specialists, real “Persian insiders” who welcome the chance to invite you to discover more about their profession and their city.
We believe that our local guides are essential to your overall enjoyment of the tour as they;
- Speak the local language
- Know the country and the customs and can therefore advise you correctly and provide recommendations
- Ensure the tour operates smoothly and represent their country
Iransafar tour managers are carefully selected for their travel experience, organisational abilities and caring approach to their role. Friendly and professional, they are always happy to help and will go above and beyond your expectations to ensure your holiday is a memorable one. Depending on the theme, we offer the tours in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German or Japanese. Upon request, other languages are also available (including Portuguese, Hungarian, Chinese, Arabic )
We strongly believe that the best guides:
- Make the difference between a good trip and an outstanding one.
- Offering more than just dates and names, they strive to offer a real insight into their country.
- Make you save on your time and budget.
- All our tour guides have traveled extensively or lived in their specialist regions.